Ambassador Instructions for Getting Started
Welcome! We’re excited to have you as an ambassador for the Bright & Quirky Child Summit 2020!
We are thrilled that you'll be working with us to ease the struggle for parents raising bright and quirky kids around the world. It truly takes a village and you are a very important part of the ripple effect that our experts’ strategies and insights bring. Thanks so much for sharing these events and materials with the audience you have worked hard to cultivate.
Registration is now open for the 3rd annual Bright & Quirky Child Online Summit. Each of 22 talks will air for free for 24 hours, between March 12-16.
Please Note: By promoting the summit, you are agreeing to our ambassador agreement.
Next steps to get started as an ambassador:
- Check out the 3 tabs in this portal. On the Marketing Materials page, locate your custom affiliate link, copy and images. You can also check out tracking stats on the additional tab.
- Important dates and copy for emails and social media can also be found here.
- Graphics for social media can also be found here.
- Let us know your Paypal email address and also send a valid W-9 form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How the Ambassador Partnership Works:
- Prior to the Summit Launch, we will provide you with marketing materials and copy to promote the event.
- Viewers will have the opportunity to upgrade to the Access Pass. This gives attendees ongoing access to all of the series recordings, audio and video downloads, and written transcripts.
- After the series ends and our 30 day refund period closes, we will provide you with information about purchase activity using your link. You will receive a payment for ⅓ of each customer’s purchase, minus any refunds or cancellations.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com