Bright, Quirky & Coping: Living & learning at home during the pandemic
Thursday, March 26, 2020 @ 10:00am Pacific Time
Wondering how to orient yourself to the challenges of living, learning and working at home, with bright and quirky kids, through the pandemic? Catch the replay of this webinar featuring your IdeaLab coaches.
What you will learn:
- How to deal with anxiety, stress and worry in both kids and parents
- How to create daily family structure, especially if you're working from home
- How to make the most of temporary homeschooling for bright and quirky kids
- How to approach potential regression in therapies or academics
- How to develop strengths and interests, family connection and life skills
- How to create community in these challenging times
Debbie Steinberg Kuntz, LMFT, hosts panelists Melanie Hayes, PhD, Director of Big Minds Unschool, Robin McEvoy, PhD, Neuropsychologist and author of Child Decoded, Lauren Hutchinson, LMFT, School counselor and 2e specialist, and Michelle Brownell, Homeschooler of 2e kids.
We hope you find it useful!
Resources to Download
Now we'd love to hear from you. What bubbled up for you during this discussion? Please let us know in the comments section below: