Bright & Quirky Catalyst Community
To participate in Catalyst, please read and click below to indicate your understanding and agreement.
1. Catalyst does not provide therapy, group therapy or psychological services.
- The mission of Catalyst is to educate, share ideas, and socially connect. You agree that participating in any Catalyst events or activities is not intended, and should not be considered, as any sort of therapy or group therapy.
- Our staff and guest experts do not provide medical or psychological services through Catalyst. Participation in Catalyst is NOT a substitute for medical care or therapy of any kind. If you wish to customize the learning to your specific child, we strongly suggest that you consult your medical care provider or a local professional in your area.
- Should you choose not to consult a local professional while using any information received from Bright & Quirky, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your actions.
- When asking for ideas or suggestions from other members on forms of treatment or specific issues, you acknowledge and agree that those other members, even if they are licensed professionals, are not endorsed by us.
2. Important points about the sharing of information in Catalyst:
- You acknowledge that any comments you or your child posts or other information you provide through Catalyst will be visible to other members.
- You also agree that you will not share, repost, replicate, or otherwise disclose any information or content provided by other members in Catalyst.
- We may conduct electronic, audio, or video recordings of live presentations and discussions, such as Mathorama and monthly mentor talks and make those recordings available to members. When you participate in these sessions you agree to our capture, use, and disclosure of such recordings within the Catalyst community. Participation in recorded sessions is not required to participate in Catalyst.
- You agree that you will not provide identifying information about your child in any of Catalyst forums. If you choose to provide health information about your child through Catalyst forum, you acknowledge that we cannot control how that information may be used or disclosed by others. Please disclose carefully with these parameters in mind.
Do you understand and agree?