The Bright & Quirky IdeaLab
To participate in the IdeaLab, please read and click below to indicate your understanding and agreement.
1. The IdeaLab does not provide therapy, group therapy or psychological services.
- The mission of the IdeaLab is to educate, share ideas, and discuss possibilities and suggestions. You agree that participating in any IdeaLab or Facebook events or activities is not intended, and should not be considered, as any sort of therapy or group therapy.
- Our staff and guest experts do not provide medical or psychological services through the IdeaLab. Participation in the IdeaLab is NOT a substitute for medical care or therapy of any kind. If you wish to customize the suggestions to your specific child, we strongly suggest that you consult your medical care provider or a local professional in your area.
- Should you choose not to consult a local professional while using any information received from Bright & Quirky, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your actions.
- When asking for ideas or suggestions from other members on forms of treatment or specific issues, you acknowledge and agree that those other members, even if they are licensed professionals, are not endorsed by us.
2. Important points about the sharing of information in the IdeaLab:
- You acknowledge that any comments you post or other information you provide through the IdeaLab or on the Facebook forum will be visible to other members.
- You also agree that you will not share, repost, replicate, or otherwise disclose any information or content provided by other members in the IdeaLab.
- We may conduct electronic, audio, or video recordings of live presentations and discussions, such as our Expert Q&A sessions, and make those recordings available to members. When you participate in these sessions you agree to our capture, use, and disclosure of such recordings. If you do not wish to be recorded, you can send in your question prior to the session. Participation in recorded sessions is not required to participate in the IdeaLab.
- You agree that you will not provide identifying information about your child in any of the IdeaLab forums. If you choose to provide health information about your child through the IdeaLab forum, you acknowledge that we cannot control how that information may be used or disclosed by others. Please disclose carefully with these parameters in mind.
3. Important points about the IdeaLab community:
- Our community forum is provided through a members-only Facebook Group on this page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/356192608507682/. We invite you to share your challenges and participate in the discussion. You acknowledge and agree that members in this forum are not screened by us, and we have no responsibility or control over the actions or opinions of forum members. You also acknowledge and agree that we have no control over Facebook’s actions or policies in using or disclosing any information posted to, or collected by, this site. You can find more information on Facebook's data policy here: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. Participation in the Facebook forum is not required to participate in the IdeaLab. For more information on how we may collect, use, or disclose your information click here: https://brightandquirky.com/privacy/.
Do you understand and agree?