Welcome to the Bright & Quirky Child Summit 2019
We are so thrilled that you’re here! Here’s a brief orientation to help you make the most of the summit:
Overview: The summit is a free, online 7-day event. The virtual doors open each morning at 7am PT (Seattle time). To find your local time, click here. There will be 4-5 talks each day, available for 24 hours from when they air.
Participation: You will receive a link via email to each day of the summit just before the doors open. We will also be doing a video on our Facebook page each morning and recapping toward the end of the day.
Captions: This year we’re thrilled to announce the addition of captions in our videos. These will be available in the free summit. Simply click on the cc button on the video play bar to see the captions. If you also want to follow along with written transcripts and write notes in the margin, transcripts are available with the All Access Pass.
Introductions: Please take a moment to introduce yourself in the comments below. We love hearing from you and learning where in the world you’re from! Are you a parent, teacher, clinician, grandparent? Let us know.
Sharing Aha’s: Please share your thoughts and aha’s in the comments section of each day of the summit. We love to learn what’s resonating for you!
Tell a Friend: If you’re finding the talks useful, please share with friends. FYI, they will need to register on this page to get their own free access links to the summit.
Go Deeper: If you want to take the learning deeper, we have several options:
- The All Access Pass: The All Access Pass gives you unlimited access to all of the summit recordings, downloads and written transcripts. This is a great option if you want to watch the talks on your own schedule. It’s also what makes the free summit possible, so that everyone can participate, regardless of ability to pay.
- The IdeaLab: The IdeaLab, our online support and learning community, is designed for parents who want professional guidance and inclusion in a vibrant online community of like-minded parents. Our goal is to ease the struggle for your child and give you peace of mind that you’re doing enough. The IdeaLab provides opportunities to ask summit experts about your child, access to exclusive B&Q content and coaching staff to help guide you, and a positive parent community for camaraderie and support. Get a free 90-day trial with purchase of an All Access Pass. If you already own a pass and wish to add a free IdeaLab trial, contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to upgrade you.
- January 28: Day 1 of the summit begins!
- January 29: Day 2
- January 30: Day 3
- January 31: Day 4
- February 1: Day 5
- February 2: Day 6
- February 3: Day 7
- February 7: Enrollment for the IdeaLab closes, ‘3 months free’ offer ends
- February 11: Grand opening of the IdeaLab
Questions?: If you need anything further, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to help!